Monday, September 28, 2009

Sundays rock, too!

I always leave poor Sunday out of my happy weekend report. But it, too, is usually a pretty great day. Just having Ryan home from work, with Logan in a good mood, makes the day wonderful. We still did some busy work, but it was stuff that’s been on my list for weeks, so it felt good to get it done…like clean my car!

Now, don’t tell my car-loving/respecting grandfather this, but I have not cleaned the interior of my car since, well, since I bought it! I know that is disgraceful, and knew that had to be remedied. But getting an hour to just clean and play in the car is a very rare commodity! So, Ryan brought Logan outside to play with leaves (new favorite toys!), and I got right to the cleaning. My car looks so pretty and clean on the inside now. Like it’s never been used! Who knew you tracked so much junk in your car? Feet are dirty! And a little man who throws his snacks everywhere justs adds to the pile. While we were all outside, Ry (with the neighbor’s help who owns the same seat!) got the carseat flipped around to forward-facing, since Logan is officially a big boy. He should have loads more room now for his long Baker legs!

And on Friday, went out and played (actually shopped!) with a friend, and we got the kiddos their Halloween costumes! That was good fun. And no, I am not sharing Logan’s costume yet. But I doubt anyone who knows me will be at all surprised! He’s gonna be such a cutie! Not that he’ll get the whole idea, but mommy and daddy will have fun! And oh, the pictures!

Well, it’s Monday, and Logan, Reagan, and I have a full day of chores, playing, eating, and napping (sadly, this just includes the younger age bracket). But we should have a great day! Nice weather, good mood so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment