Thursday, September 24, 2009

Awards

So, Kim, over at Perfectly Cursed Life was kind enough to give me an award last week. Actually, she gave me my pick of seven awards! Anyway, I’m gonna choose the Honest Scrap award.

It requires that I:

A. Write 10 things you might not know about me (which is going to be difficult, since I know for a fact that many of the people who currently read this have known me since either I was born or they were born.)

and

B. Pass it on to 10 people. (Which I’m not going to do because I’m an antisocial formerly homeschooled rebel who doesn’t comment on many blogs regularly and thinks it would be creepy to just give somebody an award out of the blue.)

So, here goes.

1. I usually drink a cup of tea at work every day. One of the drawers of my desk seven or so types of tea in it for me to choose from.

2. I have a banana for breakfast almost every day.

3. I hate to wear socks to bed.

4. I love growing plants that produce either things that I can eat or flowers. I’m not so keen on eating flowers though.

5. Most members of my immediate and extended family seem to attend churches which are tiny and struggling. Why? Are we a curse to the churches we attend? Or do we just like a challenge because we live for adventure?

6. I listen to audio books while I run, and I feel like this might be really weird.

7. I hate listening to music while I run because I feel compelled to run in time with the beat and it’s never right or it changes a lot. Thanks alot, marching band…

8. I want to buy a Mazda RX-7 as my next car, but I’m afraid I will be lured by practicality to something boring and sensible.

9. Fall is my least favorite season. Ugh. Thanksgiving is its only redeeming feature.

10. I think I’m going to grow my hair long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment