Sunday, September 20, 2009

Boom/Crash!

So I have a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Xanga, Blogger, Posterous, personal domain, and now, finally, a WordPress.  It’s hard to manage all of them, but somehow, I’m doing it.  I really should stop with the online blogging crap though.  This is getting pretty pathetic.

My title represents everything that happened yesterday.  I nearly totaled my car, trying to avoid hitting a father and daughter on a pocketbike.  I was taken to the emergency room, where they x-rayed my left knee and made sure I didn’t have a concussion.  Now, I’m without a car, and about to A) either slit my wrists from boredom; or B) ring my parents’ and brothers’ necks because they have gotten on my last nerve.

I’ll go play the Sims 3.  Maybe thing’s will get a little bit better.  Hell, I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment