Tuesday, September 29, 2009

delays & burgers

BUMS on this major major delay on registering my car. I know snail mail is charming but it sucks major balls when it comes to waiting on important papers! Aw, I wish my friends were cutesy fun and mailed stuff to me! I’m clearly all alone on that aspect of our friendship (AHEM.. morgan.)

cheeseburger dress?!

I’ve been craving cheeseburgers & pizzas late at night the last three days. I don’t know what’s wrong with me! My attempt on a burger fix was ruined by a disgusting big & tasty from Mc Donalds. Sad times in the world of food, man. SANDWICHES of anyform!! They’re all I want! I just wanna take a plane to Portland & eat at some cute diner, Greek Cusina and Pita Pit or something. My mouth’s watering. I’m HUUNGAARRYYYY!

oh & a coconut banana cream pie for dessert puhlease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment