Thursday, September 17, 2009

my fabulous day...cough cough

iight so i’d like to talk about my amazing day of Sept. 17, 2009:

so this morning a woke up sick, yet again. methinks i have another sinus infection…thanks freshman! i swear them disease carrying under classmen tried giving me swaids…*if you dont know what swaids is you’ll know in a later posting.* but anyways, so i felt like shit alll dayy *keep this in mind*. so i went to school, in a yucky mood. & i felt like punching babies in the throat that how bad i feel. so school was kinda lame as usual nothing new. but yeah so i still haven’t eaten any zebra :’(. but yeah so im pissed because i got detention for not having my spanish book & my mom dropped it off during 2nd period, *thanks ma* so yeah after school is where the fun is. im on my bus & this stupid girl thinks it would be funny to throw gatorade on an old man on a bike, why the fuck did the red gatorade get on MY ALL WHITE cashmere sweater?!?!? das fck!!! so i go home pissed. & then i go get ready for work. on my way to work i get on the bat bus, *because my broke ass doesnt have a car* but yeah why did i see a bitch & her son & i think daughter all have fades. & her son was wearing a pink sweater with a pink flower on it *MADD HOMO*. but yeah so now im at work sick as shit still & i had to deal with regular gym folk. & this is a note IF YOU USE THE STAIR CLIMBER USE IT PROPERLY!!! after i put hand sanitizer on my germy hands to find out i had a paper cut >:O!!! & some haitian guy is named kobby *YUCK*. the best part of my day was cranberry juice & 2 cute white guys!!! & i currently do not have budd or zebra yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment