Monday, September 28, 2009

Sometimes... things don't go as planned

You’d think I would be used to this by now, after being with YWAM in the blessed country of Panama. But, I guess I thought that since I was home [and home is perfect]nothing ever goes wrong…right???

W.R.O.N.G.

As of right now I am sitting and waiting and waiting and waiting… listening to the nice soothing sounds of hold music that may or may not be on the wrong channel because it is abounding with static.

You see… I needed a car. So I went and looked at cars. Then I found a car. And bought it.

Then I went to get insurance… and this is the point I am at. Apparently it takes 2 days to get approval from the insurance company I go through. Which is like…. $50+ cheaper than any other one I am looking at.

So I own a car I am currently unable to drive.

Sad Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment